Tuesday, July 28, 2009

All dressed up with no here to go!

Not much going on around here!!! Well, now wait...there is a ton going on around here. End of summer, beginning of school, planning a road trip...
But mostly playing with this little guy. He LOVES toys and is totally in his glory with all the things I am getting together for my classroom. He can play with anything and find some fun in the least expected objects!

I bet you think this next one was me using my camera in some funky mode...NOT...it was me moving quick after I just snapped the pic to try and catch him as he fell on his face!





I'm betting you want to see that live!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a surprise....a new blog! I could just squeeze Jay! I LOVE his sweet little smile. Great fun....the purse and shoe! Thanks for the happiness. Love,Mom

rairie said...

OMGoodness...he does entertain. We will wonder what to do with ourselves when we do not have him to watch perform anymore. Can you believe how fast he is growing. Soon he will say don't look at me all the time!

Anonymous said...

Sad to say it but he walks better in one high heel than I do in two high heels!!!!!!!

Jayne

Scrapbooking 500 Pages in 2008