Sunday, April 19, 2009

Paradise found...

Just another day in paradise.
My parents have truly found a paradise within paradise!
This is at their pool today. I can not get over the amenities and fun activities they have planned for my parents at their new community.
The people are all friendly...for the most part(there's those really swanky ones who are kind of rude.) I even saw one of the only single women in the community prancing around flirting her way around in and amongst the married men with the occasional hello to their wives! hehehehe Hey, it's just how I see it...after all! hahahaha
She had to stop and call dad, sexy legs! Seriously!!!!
Oh, that's right...at one of their community wide activities...they had a sexy legs contest out by the pool...and dad won!!!!
Yeah, they are fitting in just right. Oh, and Mother has a nickname too by the way! But I do not think it is my place to say it.
{OUCH!}
Ok, you twisted my arm, but I won't tell!
Now see, don't you wish you could be part of all this????





Last night we had dinner at my folks house. It was delicious! Spaghetti and meatballs. Then we went for a walk. Jay was a wild man last night, just being so silly! We got around the corner and mother told him to sit down and watch the birds. Needless to say, he came up with ants biting him on his wrist and his calf and he is saying "ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch". We stripped him naked to make sure no more had crawled up his pants.
Note to selves, don't make children sit down on the ground in florida!

Also, it appears that I made quite a fool of myself on the easter video...
I am so laughing at that thing myself....so please enjoy it once again and please count how many times I say "pick up the eggs, get your basket...etc" and you win a prize for the correct amount.

hehehehehe

2 comments:

rairie said...

I refuse to count...sounds like work. Well whats the prize maybe I will. Did yiou mention the music on Sunday afternoons at the pool or what about the guy who asked Dad to join the wii bowling league? Hey it is fun fun fun here and beautiful too. Good move for us!

Anonymous said...

TERRIFIC pictures!!!! Lookin good Jay and "Mom Mom". Great pool float,too. Mom Hey, about that nickname?????

Scrapbooking 500 Pages in 2008