Saturday, November 28, 2009

Joy is...

...waking up and laying in a warm warm bad, covers pulled up over your head!

...as I laid in bed I thought of an amazing necklace bracelet combo to create.

...getting up and sketching said necklace combo and loving it even more than what I imagined it to be.

...getting on the Publix scale and finding I weigh 9 pounds less than I had imagined.

...having Christmas shopping 75% done!

...having spent a wonderful thanksgiving with family I love and cherish!


Mmmmm...nothing better than a couple of roasted beasts to get my mouth watering!
Jay LOVED pumpkin pie!
The children had a ball playing indoors and outdoors in Ocala!
This is baby's 3rd Thanksgiving bib! Each year they scratch out one number and put the next!
The dreaded kids table was one of the better tables to sit.
The hosts of the day!
The folks enjoying their meals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are thankful for you all and loved having you here to share Thanksgiving Day with us. Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

We are thankful for you all and loved having you here to share Thanksgiving Day with us. Love, Mom and Dad

Scrapbooking 500 Pages in 2008