Saturday, December 13, 2008

12 Days of Christmas

I am taking Jeanette Heardman's 12 Days of Christmas Class online! I love it so far! She has great ideas for inspiring new Christmas traditions with your family! So much fun! The children are having a ball with it!
Last night I made my journal after I had helped the children create their's. Jacob came up with their title for both of their journals!


We usded creative imagination christmas paper to cover their journals and the silk holly I had gotten at the dollar store.

On my journal, I had some fun!



I used vintage spel*ingo letter cards to spell out joy. Then I added one more card showing the back side of the cards I used. I added white frill, vintage tickets from my friend Bree, the silky holly and brads, vintage buttons from my mother in law, red stickles all over the showing heavy cardstock and added 12 days with black thickers!
They all turned out adorable...but the best is the writing in the journals by my children!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thejournals are great! They're so creative. It was fun to hear what the children wrote. Glad you're putting those buttons to good use!!! Love, Mom

Scrapbooking 500 Pages in 2008