Friday, February 22, 2008

Cinderella

Well, my highlight of the day was scrubbing floors. In between naps and feedings, I accomplished scrubbing floors and folding laundry. I feel like Cinderella!

Baby Jay had a fun day at home! He didn't do too much today. He watched the fan, played with his dad, pooped his pants and threw up on me! A regular day!

I went through a box of memorabilia from when I was a kid. I found my baby book...I had one page of baby pictures. I was one, it was my birthday and they were cut in tiny pieces. I was sad. I realized I don't know what I looked like when I was a day, 2, 3, or even 5 months old. I did find out I weighed 9 pounds and 9.5 ounces at birth!

I can not wait to begin scrapbooking my life. I am so adament about everyone else's scrapbook....what about me!? On that topic, Michael came home from work and brought home a huge handful of memorablia he wants me to "scrap" for him. I have my work cut out for me! After receiving Grandpa Red's history of himself, I keep reminding myself I am a historian for my family.

Holding onto the happily ever after!

No comments:

Scrapbooking 500 Pages in 2008