Monday, February 4, 2008

What's a drivelswigger??

a. drunken sailor

b. one who reads about nautical terms too much

c. hole on a boat that drains water out

d. none of the above



If you said B you are correct!

I love to fish with my husband, saltwater inshore and offshore. I love to learn new things. When we got our boat I could not get enough knowledge about water, boats, and fishing. Thus, I have picked up the pirate slang word for myself.

Now, it seems, I am onto my next obsession, my little baby boy Jay Harvey and scrapbooking our lives. Throw into the mix my 11 yos Jacob (football, baseball), my 9 yod Jayda (soccer, guitar), a husband Michael and you can imagine I have my hands full!

I love my life and everyone in it! I can certainly coin the adage..."Life is good!" My name is Jessica. Welcome to my blog. Like anything new...it takes time to learn. I will post pictures soon!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Neat!

Stephanie said...

what a wonderful writer you are! I loved reading about your morning, and it took me back to watching my own boy's as babies! TFS and great start on your blogging.

kirtipathak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Scrapbooking 500 Pages in 2008