Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sleepers Anonymous, 9 months, and Volley

Hi, my name is Jessica.
It has been 9 months and 1 day since I have had a good night sleep.
The last few have been worse than the others.
I have been denying a means of comfort in order to wean someone off of me.
This has brought kicking, screaming, sobs of sorrow, and eventually drifting off to sleep.
My husband has had to leave the bedroom as this scene is, well, deafening.
Tuesday was a little better than Monday. I am hoping tonight is easier yet.
I have set a goal for Friday.
I have been extremely patient and comforting. I do not lose my temper and soothe.
However, there may come a night when I can't take it anymore.
Anyone willing to be my sponser?
I may have to call you in the middle of the night to talk me out of delirium! Are you up for the challenge?

Needless to say, I am in a fog!

Here's a snippet from dinner...





The baby is crawling all over the place now! He pulls up on everything.
Last night he started to let go and stand on his own. Then, plops on his bottem.
I held him up and let him stand on his own for a second and his arms flew around trying to balance, which he did for a second. Then I grabbed hold!


9 Months old:
My sweet baby Jay is growing at a break neck speed. So sad to see it go by so swiftly! Here is the king of his new throne!



He is jibber jabbery and loves to say hi and wave! He says mama but dada comes out more like agagbagba???????

Jayda is turning into a great little volleyballer!


















Well, that is all for now.
I have to go and get ready for baby Jay's 9 month old well visit at the doctors.
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

angie worthington said...

great pictures of the baby!!!...enjoy the little moments with the little fella, they do grow way too fast...the volleyball pics are so awesome!...i can't wait for volleyball season to start...
;)

Scrapbooking 500 Pages in 2008