Saturday, September 20, 2008

Welcome to my world...

This is a typical 5 minutes in my life...


Mother and I went to a Craft Fair this morning and I got two cute change purses with vintage fabric and a booboo buddy for jay when he gets a boo boo, a wonderful sea grass hat, and two purple onions! It was hot but we had fun! Baby Jay rode around in my carrier I strap him on with. EVERYONE stopped me to tell me how adorable he was. He has learned how to turn on the charm and smile at exactly the right moment!

Mother and I were going to go to lunch somewhere...but we never could decide where so we just went home! Oh well, we planned to go next week!

That is all so far. It is too hot to go outside and do anything! I believe this evening we are going to my parents for dinner. YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I like the way you say "it taste like ear wax" for some reason, Arumi too like putting ear phones in her mouth all the time. Ur babe look adorable!

Scrapbooking 500 Pages in 2008