Monday, June 2, 2008

Give me a J-A-Y.....YAY!!!!!!

What a lovely evening we have had. I picked the children up from school and then we came home...where I checked my email and I remembered(upon a reminder email) that Jacob's baseball party was tonight at CiCi's pizza. Darn!!! Whoa...there's a wrench in the plans! Oh well, we wing it!
Jake goes to his party and we continue with our plan on Stromboli at Aunt Candy and Uncle Gordy's house! Delicious! ...About an hour and a half after he left, we went and picked him up again and he came back to visit. This of course put baby Jay way off his schedule and he is well.....um...er...still up! UGH!
Needless to say I am typing fast!
Here you will see some pictures...I don't think I need to describe what goes on in these three! hahahaha




Baby needs to eat!


Jacob has just surpassed aunt candy in height!



DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>>
>
>
>>
And on to our dear baby Jay's latest hurdle....




He got up on all four thanks to cousin Kelly and rocked back and forth...before he tipped over. Kelly is`such a natural with babies! She grabbed the cranky guy out of my arms and swooped him off to teach him new tricks!
Yay!!!
Thanks for the pics mom!
Did you get your bead on mom???

1 comment:

rairie said...

Loved the pictures, oh my pictures. Kelly's Bracelet is finished and I will post it on my seedbeaderblog.

Scrapbooking 500 Pages in 2008