Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Well, other than the morning starting off kind of rough...meaning:
baby Jay was up alot during the night with an extensive awake time at 4 am. When I did crawl out of bed, my hair was standing on end, my face was a mess, my body felt horrid and I stood before my husband. He has this to say, "Are you ok???" hahahaha
It was funny, but not at the minute. I felt pretty bad after the night I had!

Thus, Father's day was the last thing on my mind...OOOPS!

Moments after i awoke, my mother calls and wishes my husband a happy father's day! WHAT?????

OOOOOPS, again!

Needless to say, Jacob and Jayda had shared their cards with Michael Friday evening before they left to their dad's apartment.




Did you happen to catch the reoccuring theme??? And "father's" were outraged at hallmark for having so many "disgusting" themes in card choices...but I say, "If the shoe fits, wear it!!!"
Here was baby Jays card. He signed the card himself and did a pretty good job!



Here's what I made for Michael's father's day Card...

We went for a late lunch to Red Lobster(we had a gift card). Let's just say it was kind of really yucky! They couldn't even do Michael's fish sandwich correctly. Oh well, lesson learned! Yuck!
Then off to Sam's club where Michael bought me an external hard drive!
YAY! Plus we got a few things for baby! Mike got a fishing shirt from me a few weeks ago and wouldn't let me get him anything else!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Besides the whole waking up super early thing, it sounds like a great father's day for your family! I already said this on the AMR mb, but I love that LO you made! So precious.

And Jayda's card? I got a good laugh out of that :)

B Rairie said...

Happy Belated Father's Day Michael!!!

Scrapbooking 500 Pages in 2008