Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's magic, baby!

Happy Easter!
I do hope the bunny hopped through your house and left you lots of goodies!
I know he was here!

Michael always makes me laugh! We shared this bunny cookie with coffee this morning....then he decided to get creative. When I walked back into the kitchen I saw this, I laughed so hard and went and got the camera:


Wanna see baby Jay pull a bunny out of his hat? "ABRACADABRA!!!!"



If you look closely at each picture, you will see he did more than just pull out a bunny.
He never ceases to amaze me!

We had dinner at my parents house and things were very quiet here throughout the day.
It was sad not having the children here to spend the holiday with, but they'll be home tomorrow.

Speaking of home, I managed to get some of the house cleaned but still have a lot more to do. I am starting to gear up for "baby proofing" the house.

Hope your day was super duper awesome and you ate lots of sugary goodness!


Picture of the day:

No comments:

Scrapbooking 500 Pages in 2008