Friday, April 4, 2008

Eyes half open!

Just so tired today!
Went to bed late late late.
Guess why!?

I absolutely LOVE the way this turned out!
Have you ever heard of the show Survivor? Well, this page is for a Survivor Challenge at All Moments Remembered Message board! I sure hope I am not voted off Paradise Scrappin' Island. This challenge is to incorporate music into a 12 x 12" layout. My lyrics are from the song unwritten. Voting is Monday at noon, I will let you know if I continue on!

Then, I was up early to head over to my mother's house to have breakfast with my family. My sister and Betsy are leaving today and heading over to Tampa to watch the women's final four basketball. My mom and dad are driving them over to Tampa and then heading over to Dunedin and Honeymoon Island. Isn't it just like my parents to find a place called Honeymoon Island? If I know them they are kissing on the beach as I type!

Baby Jay is sitting here playing with his favorite toy as I type:
Thanks Jayne for this great picture!

Finaly got a picture of Marc's cat, not real friendly critters.

When I got home from taking care of the cats, two of my three favorite boys were outside!

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!

Picture of the Day:

No comments:

Scrapbooking 500 Pages in 2008